Possibilities to request a quotation during the coronavirus outbreak
Even under the current circumstances STOX will be there for you and welcomes you to visit the showroom. Aren’t you comfortable with the fact that you have to leave the house and go outside to visit the store, but are you looking for a new kitchen or floor and do you want to get more information about the possibilities STOX is offering you? Send us the requirements you wish for including a sample photo or moodboard, the floor plan and the dimensions of the room. We will make your kitchen and floor dreams come true!
Send the above mentioned things to email@example.com and let our salesmen surprise you with the most fabulous designs.
How do we deal with the coronavirus?
The wellbeing and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We shall carefully monitor and follow the development and advice from the RIVM. We will take action when necessary.
We still welcome you to visit our store. But, we do hope for your understanding and cooperation regarding the precautionary measures that we’ll take during this situation.
What are the precautionary measures that we take
– Our employees will not shake hands with you and will keep appropriate distance
– The appropriate distance being 1,5 meters We monitor the wellbeing of all our employees. Everyone with (minor) health issues stays home.
– We offer our customers mouth caps and wash our hands frequently. You are also allowed to wash your hands and dry them with paper towels found in our stores
– We will clean the store more often during this situation
What do we ask from you?
– Respect the requirements from the RIVM
– Wash your hand frequently when visiting our store
– We ask you and others around you to cough and sneeze inside the elbow
– Don’t visit the store if you have any health issues (such as coughing, fever, sneezing and throat issues)
– If you experience these kinds of health issues, reschedule your appointments with us
– Pay by card
Regular opening hours
Until the 6th of April our night-hours on Thursday will expire. On Thursdays the store will close at 17.30 h instead of 20.30 h.
These measures will remain, as yet, until the 6th of April 2020
Take the time to reach the correct decision. Receive what you want, and not what’s being sold to you.
Top of the line software, in order to create a transparant design process. No inconvenient surprises.
No restrictions. We will do anything we can to accommodate your wishes, and will find workarounds for potential issues.